what is a “look”?
a look is a change of wardrobe.
when do i work?
typically, sessions are held on weekends. weekday sessions held by request.
how do i accept payment?
the payment for your session shall be paid on the day of your shoot via cash, personal check, venmo, or paypal.
i require a 50% non-refundable deposit the day you book via venmo/paypal to secure your session date + time (see deposit faq section below).
when will your proofs be available?
within one day after your shoot day, you will be emailed a pixiset linkto view your online proofs. the proofs will be available for 7 days.after you’ve made your final selections, email me the image numbers, i willedit/retouch them, and you will receive the high resolution, retouchedimages via WeTransfer within one week from making your selections.please BE AWARE download links expire after 7 days, so please download asap! i do not release un-retouched images
(but, instagram sessions, you may go ahead and “filter” those however you’d like!).
I DO NOT RELEASE UNEDITED/UNRETOUCHED PHOTOS
guidelines for a productive photoshoot...
•arrive on time, please.
• for children, it is recommended mom/dad stay out of the child’s sight when shooting is taking place. children tend to perform better without a parent watching. the less eyes on them, the more comfortable they usually are.
• for family photos, please take care of any young ones. i am not responsible for children. please bring any toys or blankets that might make them feel more comfortable!
• please refrain from bringing extra people along to your shoot. it causes distractions and hinders you from being at your best! please email if extra people want to attend.
• your wardrobe should be ironed/steamed prior to the shoot.
• facial & body hair should be groomed prior to shoot.
• arrive hair and makeup ready for camera. bring your products with you to touch up as needed.
• bring water, especially when shooting multiple looks.
• bring a variety of wardrobe choices in varied colors and styles.
• bring accessories and props as you desire for use during your session.
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL DUE TO WEATHER
if the weather is crazy/you are sick/etc, you can put your deposit toward a rescheduleor you can have it refunded. however, if you need to cancel or don’tshow up to the session, the deposit will not be refunded.
the purpose of the deposit is to lock in your date + time. if you cancel lastminute, i could have booked someone else at that time. i don’t write anythingdown in my calendar until the deposit is paid, making your desired time slot upfor grabs until the deposit has been paid. the other half of the payment for your session shall be paid the morning of your session via cash, venmo, paypal, or apple pay.
+ note about time: time frame includes travel in between locations. time frames are generous and usually wrap earlier because i am able to shoot quickly. don’t be surprised if we wrap half an hour early.
+travel fee: depending on if your photos require a location (such as downtown la or anybeach), there could be a travel fee of at least $20 per hour of travel.
+ receiving images: you will receive all the files via wetransfer, which is free :) the images will be up for 7 days. once the 7 days is up, the files will be deleted. i will only store your edited photos for 3 months. once the 3 months is up, the files will bedeleted on my end. i have lots of clients and can’t store photos for longer than that!
displayed below are my most frequently requested packages.
if you don't see what you need, feel free to email me for a custom package!
feel free to contact me for more information, collaborations, bookings, or to simply say hello!